ST. PAUL, Minn., April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced today that it will webcast its annual shareholder meeting in its entirety on Thursday, April 12, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time ( 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time). The meeting will be held at the Company's global headquarters, located at 1200 Willow Lake Boulevard, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
The webcast will be listen-only and can be accessed through the Company's website at www.hbfuller.com under the Investor Relations section. The webcast is expected to last approximately one hour. An audio replay will be made available on the Company's website following the event.
About H.B. Fuller Company:For 125 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Recognized for unmatched technical support and innovation, H.B. Fuller brings knowledge and strength to help its customers find precisely the right formulation for the right performance. With fiscal 2011 net revenue of $1.6 billion, H.B. Fuller serves customers in packaging, hygiene, general assembly, paper converting, woodworking, construction, and consumer businesses. For more information, visit HBFuller.com, HBFullerStrength.com, read our blog or follow GlueTalk on Twitter.Maximillian Marcy Investor Relations651-236-5062 SOURCE H.B. Fuller Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV