Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKL) announced today that it will report first quarter earnings 2012 at the close of business Wednesday, April 18, 2012. Management will host a conference call to review this information at 2:30 PM Eastern Time on Thursday, April 19, 2012. Interested parties may listen to this call by dialing 877-317-6789 (United States) or 412-317-6789 (internationally) and ask for the Brookline Bancorp conference call. A recorded playback of the call will be available for one week following the call at 877-344-7529 (United States) or 412-317-0088 (internationally). The passcode for this playback is 10012838. The call will be available live or in a recorded version on the Company’s website www.brooklinebank.com under “Investor Relations.”
About Brookline Bancorp, Inc.
Brookline Bancorp, Inc., a financial holding company with approximately $4.9 billion in assets, is headquartered in Brookline, Massachusetts and operates as the holding company for Brookline Bank, Bank Rhode Island and The First National Bank of Ipswich. All three banks provide commercial and retail banking services at locations throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. More information about Brookline Bancorp, Inc. and its banks can be found at the following websites: www.brooklinebank.com, www.bankri.com, and www.fnbi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV