AOL Inc. received five nominations, as well as thirteen official honorees, from the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS) for the 16 th Annual Webby Awards. The official announcement was made by the IADAS.
Now in its 16th year, The Webby Awards is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet. The Webby Awards are a celebration of Internet and pop culture where consumers have the opportunity to choose their favorite online destinations.
“AOL is home to some of the most powerful brands online, with incredibly talented teams behind them,” said Maureen Sullivan, Chief Marketing Officer, AOL. “We are honored by our Webby Award nominations because we know it’s an award chosen by the people to represent the best on the Web.”
AOL’s 2012 nominees include:Websites
- Technology: Engadget Show
- Guides/Ratings/Reviews: Moviefone iPad App
- Automotive: Autoblog
- Celebrity/Fan: Cambio
- Fashion: Stylelist
- Green: HuffPost Green
- Politics: HuffPost Politics
- Religion: HuffPost Religion
- Social Media: Huffington Post UK’s The Gauge (submitted by Poke)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign: AOL Giving Good Charity Campaign (submitted by Blue Collar Interactive)
- Music: AOL Sessions
- News & Politics Series: The Huffington Post’s Beyond the Battlefield
- Variety : Moviefone Unscripted: 'Muppets' and AOL’s You’ve Got
- News - Tablet and Other Devices: Engadget Distro
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV