NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Vale (VALE) and West Pharmaceutical Services (WST).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The basic metals company is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on April 25. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 80 cents a share on revenue of $13 billion."Recent share under-performance is overdone in our view, presenting a decent 34% upside to our base case scenario of US$30/shr at these levels," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a report Tuesday. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 5% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was the previous year. Vale has average liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.33, which shows the company can technically meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 13.30% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $26.46.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV