NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Vale (VALE) and West Pharmaceutical Services (WST).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The basic metals company is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on April 25. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 80 cents a share on revenue of $13 billion."Recent share under-performance is overdone in our view, presenting a decent 34% upside to our base case scenario of US$30/shr at these levels," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a report Tuesday. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 5% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was the previous year. Vale has average liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.33, which shows the company can technically meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 13.30% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $26.46.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV