HOUSTON, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Representatives of The Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America (the"EC") have informed Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (NYSE Amex: AE) that the EC has withdrawn its shareholder proposal regarding board representation that was included in the Company's proxy materials. The Company and the EC have agreed to dialogue further regarding board representation. Therefore, the EC's shareholder proposal will not be presented at the Company's 2012 annual meeting of shareholders to be held on May 16, 2012 and no vote will be taken on the shareholder proposal.
SOURCE Adams Resources & Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV