Alcoa, Bank of America, Boeing: Dow Midday Movers
Shares of Alcoa increased 7.83% to $10.05.
Alcoa earned $94 million, or 10 cents a share, in the quarter; Wall Street was expecting a loss of 4 cents a share.TheStreet Ratings gives Alcoa a C grade and hold rating. Bank of America shares gained 3.81% to $8.86. Guggenheim analysts upgraded the bank on Wednesday to buy from neutral with an $11 price target. Bank of America gets a C- grade and hold rating from TheStreet Ratings. Shares of Boeing rose 2.44% to $72.32. The aerospace company announced Wednesday it is making some design changes to its 737 MAX to make its new-engine variant performance better. TheStreet Ratings gives Boeing a B grade with a buy rating and $85 price target. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV