St. Louis Celebrates Local Brewers With Sixth Annual Heritage Festival June 15-17
ST. LOUIS, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- For beer lovers looking to toast St. Louis' rich brewing tradition this summer, the St. Louis Brewers Heritage Festival will return again June 15 – 17, bringing together thousands of adults to enjoy a variety of local beer styles and cuisine from St. Louis' finest restaurants.
Now in its sixth year, the festival will feature several new elements, including:
- A new downtown location at Ballpark Village
- An additional festival session on Sunday, June 17
- Entries from four new local breweries (see list below)
Continuing the festival's beer garden-style atmosphere, with beers arranged by style underneath a massive tent, the open area at downtown's Ballpark Village will provide an ideal backdrop, only enhanced by the weekend's baseball match-up played out across the street.
"The passion for brewing in our hometown runs deep, and this festival provides a unique setting for all of us who brew beer in St. Louis to come together and celebrate beer," said Pete Kraemer, head brewmaster at Anheuser-Busch. "It's our chance to offer up favorite beer styles, alongside new recipes we've been experimenting with, to give both local residents and visitors the opportunity to try something new and different."Fifteen breweries from last year's festival line-up will return, including 2nd Shift Brewing Company, Anheuser-Busch, Augusta Brewing Company, Buffalo Brewing Company, Cathedral Square Brewery, Ferguson Brewing Company, Kirkwood Station Brewing Company, Morgan Street Brewery, O'Fallon Brewery, Perennial Artisan Ales, Schlafly Beer, Six Row Brewing Company, Square One Brewery, Trailhead Brewing Company and Urban Chestnut Brewing Company. Charleville Vineyard & Microbrewery, The Civil Life Brewing Company, Exit 6 Pub and Brewery and 4 Hands Brewing Company will join this year's line-up.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV