Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has introduced two new software products – Accenture Multichannel Platform and Accenture Product and Fee Factory – to help banks quickly and efficiently integrate customer channels, such as mobile, branch and online banking, and streamline product development and pricing.
Developed by Accenture Software, the new products are designed to help banks increase revenues, improve commercial offerings and reduce distribution costs by strengthening customer channels and product management.
- Accenture Multichannel Platform is a software solution that enables banks to rapidly integrate their customer channels at a lower cost for IT development and infrastructure. It is designed to help banks meet growing customer demand for well-integrated banking services that are accessible online and via mobile devices, as well as through branches, call centers and ATMs. The new platform is based on open standards, component-based technology that easily integrates front-office and back-office systems. It offers ‘out-of-the box’ banking features such as digital signatures, document management and security.
- Accenture Product and Fee Factory offers banking product managers a central platform based on Java technology to more quickly and efficiently create, price and launch new products and create customized bundled offerings. It helps banks increase revenues and become more customer-centric by allowing them to more quickly roll out new and personalized offerings with greater versatility of pricing.
“These new applications are a result of our increasing focus on delivering modular software for banks,” said Paolo Maresca, head of Accenture Software for Banking. “They were developed based upon our decades of insight to high performing bank operations and our track record of designing, building and implementing successful core IT infrastructure for hundreds of banks globally. Alongside our award-winning Alnova core banking solution, these products are part of a growing software suite designed to help banks modernize and redesign their operations to meet changing market demands.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV