About Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is a Catholic, not-for-profit organization with more than 100 sites in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois. The system includes 15 hospital campuses, three transitional and extended care facilities, two home health agencies, more than 3,500 physicians, 70 clinic sites with more than 700 employed physicians and nearly 17,000 associates. Started by the Wheaton Franciscan Sisters more than 125 years ago and formally incorporated in 1983, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare's corporate services offices are located in Wheaton, Illinois and Glendale, Wisconsin.
About CIBER, Inc. CIBER, Inc. is a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company applying practical innovation through services and solutions that deliver tangible results for both commercial and government clients. Services include application development and management, ERP implementation, change management, project management, systems integration, infrastructure management and end-user computing, as well as strategic business and technology consulting. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, CIBER has more than 7,000 employees and operates in 18 countries, serving clients in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Annual revenue in 2011 was $1 billion. CIBER trades on the New York Stock exchange (NYSE: CBR), and is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index. For more information, visit www.ciber.com.
SOURCE CIBER, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV