DGSE Companies, Inc. (AMEX:DGSE) announced today the grand opening of its first Bullion Express location in Atlanta, Georgia. The upscale retail front is located in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant Buckhead district – a regional destination for fine shopping, dining and worldwide business operations. The store features over 5,000 square feet of space with design and finish out provided by global architecture firm, Gensler.
The new Bullion Express location in Buckhead is designed to accommodate a high volume of customers who will be able to participate in all three core services the new concept offers:
- Buying and selling of gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion and rare coins for investment purposes – with same day delivery available.
- Appraisal and purchase of jewelry, luxury watches, diamonds and other valuables.
- Sales of new and pre-owned fine jewelry, luxury watches, diamonds and other valuables.
“As with our Highland Park, Illinois store, opened in February, the Buckhead Bullion Express offers in-person bullion trading unlike any seen to date. Investors of all levels will appreciate our well-established industry expertise, combined with a high-end retail experience and same-day availability of all forms of bullion,” stated William Oyster, DGSE Companies, Inc. President and CEO. He continued “our proficiency in precious metals goes beyond bullion trading as we are uniquely positioned to offer sellers of all forms of gold, jewelry, diamonds and fine watches a straight forward and highly-competitive offer. Items purchased are either melted for their precious metal content or serviced and resold in one of DGSE Companies’ retail fronts, including the new Atlanta Bullion Express location.”
Bullion Express is located at 3145 Peachtree Road in Atlanta and is open from 10-6 Monday through Friday and 10-4 Saturday.About DGSE Companies, Inc. DGSE Companies, Inc. wholesales and retails jewelry, diamonds, fine watches, and precious metal bullion and rare coin products through its Bullion Express, Charleston Gold & Diamond Exchange, Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange, Southern Bullion Coin & Jewelry and Superior Gold & Diamond Exchange operations. DGSE also owns Fairchild International, Inc., one of the largest vintage watch wholesalers in the country. In addition to its retail facilities in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, the Company operates internet websites which can be accessed at www.bullionexpress.com, www.dgse.com, www.cgdeinc.com, www.sbcoin.com and www.sgde.com. Real-time price quotations and real-time order execution in precious metals are provided on another DGSE website at www.USBullionExchange.com. Wholesale customers can access the full vintage watch inventory through the restricted site at www.FairchildWatches.com. The Company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and its common stock trades on NYSE Amex Exchange under the symbol "DGSE."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV