Cherokee Inc. (NASDAQ: CHKE), a global brand management company, is pleased to announce today the official retail launch of its Sideout© Brand with Soriana stores in Mexico.
Organización Soriana is the second largest Mexican company in the retail commercial sector of the country. The Company was founded in 1968 in the city of Torreon, state of Coahuila with 100% Mexican capital. Less than two decades later in 1987, Soriana went public on the Mexican Stock Exchange under the ticker SORIANA.
Following a multi-format strategy, Soriana operates 567 stores, a 300-unit convenience store chain called ‘Super City’ and a financial services unit called ‘Soriban.’ Soriana sells over 40,000 different SKU´s across the food, clothing, general merchandise, health products and basic services categories, striving to satisfy the specific needs of each of its vast number of customers.
The Sideout Brand, which is described as beach and street-inspired and active and genuine in style, fits seamlessly into Soriana’s current lineup of product offerings. Sideout products available for in-store purchase at Soriana cover a wide range of categories across juniors’, men’s and tween boys’ and girls’ active-wear, outerwear, swimsuits, footwear and accessories. The unveiling of Sideout’s collection at Soriana has been accompanied by a fully-integrated marketing campaign including in-store branded signage as well as digital and direct mail promotions.“We are very excited to build on our relationship with Soriana and promote further growth of the Sideout brand in Mexico,” said Cherokee Inc. CEO, Henry Stupp. “Soriana has made the Sideout brand a priority offering for their customers, and we look forward to many future achievements together as we make Sideout one of the most highly recognized California Lifestyle brands throughout Latin America.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV