D&B (NYSE: DNB), the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, today launched Hoover’s Optimizer, an add-on module for Hoover’s Online, designed to help small and medium-sized businesses cleanse and enrich their customer and prospect data to increase ROI on sales and marketing campaigns. Hoover’s Optimizer combines the ease of self-service with the power of D&B’s commercial information on more than 205 million businesses worldwide, allowing organizations to transform outdated and incomplete customer data into the up-to-date, accurate information that fuels growth.
“Getting sales and marketing programs to the right prospects at the right time is a challenge for all businesses, but it’s especially acute for small and medium-sized organizations,” said Josh Peirez, president, global product, marketing and innovation at D&B. “They don’t have the time or resources to waste. With D&B’s data optimization now built into Hoover’s Online, they can reach the best opportunities, quickly and easily.”
The Data Warehousing Institute estimates that poor data quality costs U.S. businesses over $600 billion per year. With customer data decaying at an average rate of two percent per month, marketing and sales departments need tools to respond quickly and effectively to these changes, manage sales prospects and grow business. Hoover’s Optimizer offers businesses power for their campaigns and sales strategies with complete information on targeted opportunities.
Ideal for marketing and sales professionals at small- and medium-sized businesses, Hoover’s Optimizer allows customers to upload customer and prospect files within the Hoover’s Online web interface to be cleansed, matched and enriched using D&B’s patented DUNSRight process. Hoover’s Optimizer complements the existing D&B Optimizer solution, which offers higher file size limits, offline processing, and additional data elements to serve the needs of larger enterprises.Specific customer benefits include:
- Increased ROI on campaigns: Marketing and sales professionals can rely on improved, accurate data quality for more effective prospect targeting to receive full ROI on call and mailing campaigns and improved response rates. By easily accessing this data through a self-service application, these professionals will be enabled to be responsive to changes in currently engaged and potential prospects.
- Matching of qualified customers: Customers can identify industry and company size trends within their customer base and find additional look-a-like sales prospects by applying that information to Hoover’s Build A List, with more than 70 search criteria to find new leads.
- Identification of unqualified and duplicate records: With automated cleansing, Hoover’s Optimizer reduces damaging repetitive calls due to duplicate records, costs associated with incorrect contact information and wasted time campaigning to unqualified companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV