Divine Skin Inc. leads in the development of biotechnology for topical, nutritional, and pharmaceutical therapies. It markets worldwide through online and specialty retailers, cosmetics wholesalers, salons, and medical offices. The fast-growing company went public in 2009.
DS Laboratories, its flagship brand, offers high-performance topical solutions to restore growth and radiance to hair, suppress dandruff and unwanted hair, control acne, improve hygiene, and reduce cellulite and wrinkles. Bioavailability is enhanced through Nanosome encapsulation ( www.dslaboratories.com).
The Sigma Skin brand sells through upscale retailers like Neiman Marcus in the United States and Harvey Nichols in the United Kingdom. The topical products address hair loss and other signs of aging ( www.sigmaskin.com).
Polaris Research Laboratories makes high-potency minoxidil-based hair-growth formulas ( www.polarisresearchlabs.com).The Pure Guild offers purity with performance: Botanical compounds proven effective in clinical trials are extracted without industrial solvents or damaging heat and are sold through premium retailers ( www.thepureguild.com). Contact Abner SilvaInvestor RelationsDivine Skin Inc.1.407.342.4112 SOURCE Divine Skin Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV