Silver Bull Intersects 8.45 Meters Of Massive Sulpide Grading At 16.98% Zinc, 5.45% Lead And 57.29g/t Silver In A Previously Undrilled Area 500 Meters To The North Of The "Shallow Silver Zone" At The Sierra Mojada Project, Coahuila, Mexico.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, AMEX: SVBL) ("Silver Bull") is pleased to announce drill hole B11144 intercepted 8.45 meters of massive sulphide grading 16.98% Zinc, 5.45% lead, and 57.29g/t silver in a previously untested zone 500 meters to the north of the Shallow Silver Zone.
- The massive sulphide hole lies in a previously untested zone 500 meters to the north of the Sierra Mojada fault system which hosts the "Shallow Silver Zone" and grades 16.98% zinc, 5.45% lead, and 57.29g/t silver over 8.45 meters.
- B11144 lies along strike to a one kilometer long east-west trending chargeability high identified through a gradient "Induced Polarization" (IP) survey.
- The chargeability high corresponds to a zone which historical records indicate has previously been mined for high grade copper, lead and zinc sulphide mineralization up to 10 meters thick.
- The chargeability anomaly remains open towards the east and west.
Drill hole B11144 is the first to intersect any significant sulphide mineralization at Sierra Mojada. The hole lies in a zone with no previous drilling, 500 meters to the north of the Shallow Silver Zone and 300 meters to the west of a "Gradient Array IP survey" completed by Zonge Engineering and Research Organization, Inc. in 2010. This survey identified a one kilometer long east-west trending chargeability anomaly, which is thought to represent sulphide mineralization at depth and corresponds to an area historically mined for copper, lead, and zinc massive sulphide mineralization up to 10 meters thick. The chargeability anomaly lies along strike to hole B11144 and remains open in both the east and west directions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV