Silver Bull Intersects 8.45 Meters Of Massive Sulpide Grading At 16.98% Zinc, 5.45% Lead And 57.29g/t Silver In A Previously Undrilled Area 500 Meters To The North Of The "Shallow Silver Zone" At The Sierra Mojada Project, Coahuila, Mexico.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Silver Bull Resources, Inc. (TSX: SVB, AMEX: SVBL) ("Silver Bull") is pleased to announce drill hole B11144 intercepted 8.45 meters of massive sulphide grading 16.98% Zinc, 5.45% lead, and 57.29g/t silver in a previously untested zone 500 meters to the north of the Shallow Silver Zone.
- The massive sulphide hole lies in a previously untested zone 500 meters to the north of the Sierra Mojada fault system which hosts the "Shallow Silver Zone" and grades 16.98% zinc, 5.45% lead, and 57.29g/t silver over 8.45 meters.
- B11144 lies along strike to a one kilometer long east-west trending chargeability high identified through a gradient "Induced Polarization" (IP) survey.
- The chargeability high corresponds to a zone which historical records indicate has previously been mined for high grade copper, lead and zinc sulphide mineralization up to 10 meters thick.
- The chargeability anomaly remains open towards the east and west.
Drill hole B11144 is the first to intersect any significant sulphide mineralization at Sierra Mojada. The hole lies in a zone with no previous drilling, 500 meters to the north of the Shallow Silver Zone and 300 meters to the west of a "Gradient Array IP survey" completed by Zonge Engineering and Research Organization, Inc. in 2010. This survey identified a one kilometer long east-west trending chargeability anomaly, which is thought to represent sulphide mineralization at depth and corresponds to an area historically mined for copper, lead, and zinc massive sulphide mineralization up to 10 meters thick. The chargeability anomaly lies along strike to hole B11144 and remains open in both the east and west directions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV