Here's How Romney Can Beat Obama: Opinion
The two examples of TV ads I described above are just the beginning. I have several more in mind, hopefully even harsher against Obama. Obama can be painted in the most unfavorable light imaginable, whether morphing into a set of wild-eyed Khmer Rouge Marxist utopians from Cambodia circa 1975, or into a Black Panther standing at the entrance of a Philadelphia polling place, swinging a billy club against any suspected Republican voter. Romney or his SuperPAC should start running these ads right now.
If Romney is serious about our country standing on the edge of a dark financial abyss, with our money and our freedom only inches away from national bankruptcy and total bureaucratic power, he owes it to his fellow Republicans to show that he can hit harder than any political slugger in human history, anywhere on Earth. If Romney's TV ads don't cause unprecedented controversy, dramatically dwarfing LBJ's 1964 "Daisy girl countdown" TV ad in the "below the belt" department, Obama has a good chance of winning in November.
In the meantime, until I publish the next handful of TV ad ideas for Romney and/or his SuperPAC, I would like to get more proposals from other people who may have even better ideas for hard-hitting Romney ads than I do. Submissions, anyone?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV