Here's How Romney Can Beat Obama: Opinion
The two examples of TV ads I described above are just the beginning. I have several more in mind, hopefully even harsher against Obama. Obama can be painted in the most unfavorable light imaginable, whether morphing into a set of wild-eyed Khmer Rouge Marxist utopians from Cambodia circa 1975, or into a Black Panther standing at the entrance of a Philadelphia polling place, swinging a billy club against any suspected Republican voter. Romney or his SuperPAC should start running these ads right now.
If Romney is serious about our country standing on the edge of a dark financial abyss, with our money and our freedom only inches away from national bankruptcy and total bureaucratic power, he owes it to his fellow Republicans to show that he can hit harder than any political slugger in human history, anywhere on Earth. If Romney's TV ads don't cause unprecedented controversy, dramatically dwarfing LBJ's 1964 "Daisy girl countdown" TV ad in the "below the belt" department, Obama has a good chance of winning in November.
In the meantime, until I publish the next handful of TV ad ideas for Romney and/or his SuperPAC, I would like to get more proposals from other people who may have even better ideas for hard-hitting Romney ads than I do. Submissions, anyone?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV