Here's How Romney Can Beat Obama: Opinion
1. Theme No. 1: Obama finances Muslim beheadings of innocent women with your tax dollars.
This TV ad starts with a nice outdoorsy video from a soccer stadium in Kabul or some other Muslim country, in which a woman dressed in a burka is beheaded with a sword because she was convicted of playing music or walking in public unsupervised by a male relative. The video then switches to Obama praising the Muslim Brotherhood and showing how Obama encouraged them to take over Egypt, and how he greets them in the White House, offering $1.5 billion of U.S. taxpayer money to finance their tyranny.
The video then switches to an angelic 7-year-old American girl whose tears are flowing down her cheeks while she looks into the camera and says: "Please don't vote for Obama. I don't want to wear a burka or to be beheaded by Obama's Muslim Brotherhood friends. Please save my life. Vote for Romney and preserve American freedom. Why does Obama hate women?"
After hammering that ad alone on all TV channels 24/7 between now and Nov. 6, Obama's support among women would drop from over 50% down to essentially zero, and Romney would win in a landslide that would make the Reagan 1984 and Nixon 1972 elections look heavily contested.Obama's lapdog leftist press would cry foul, call Romney all sorts of bad names and protest like never before. But they would lose the election -- ha ha ha! The leftist media will confront Romney on this ad and complain loudly, because an estimated 92% of them are deeply in the tank for Obama. How will Romney respond? Easy, here is how: "Don't ask me about telling the truth in political ads. Ask Obama why he is sending your tax dollars to people who force women to convert to Islam or else they will be beheaded. I want to cut taxes so that Obama can't spend your money on financing the conversion of women to Islam and their beheadings if they refuse." "Tax cuts: Better than Obama stealing your money to finance Islamic beheadings of women," Romney continued. Yeah, don't hold back like John McCain did. Romney's attack on Obama must be 100% unrestrained. How does Obama escape this one? The answer is that he won't. He has a terrible record to defend, and unlike McCain who never called Obama's past, character and intentions into question, Romney will.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV