NexJ Connected Wellness Platform brings care management online to empower doctors and patients through Passport to TRUST program
TORONTO and BOSTON, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - NexJ Systems Inc., (TSX: NXJ) a leading provider of next generation enterprise customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a Harvard Medical School affiliate, to digitize the Passport to TRUST program.
The Passport to TRUST program provides greater structure to the doctor-patient interaction through the formation of a blueprint for comprehensive care that is unique to each patient and will become available through NexJ's Connected Wellness Platform as an online medical dashboard - the Trust Passport. This innovative approach will:
- Create two-way communications between patients and physicians to empower and enable the patient and their advocate to make informed decisions
- Implement an interactive, step-by-step care plan that can be readily accessed and acted upon by patients and all of their health care providers
- Educate physicians and patients in real time with access to the latest information and its impact on an individual's health
With the ability to be accessed by all members of an individual's healthcare team, the program will eliminate the problems of navigating through disparate non-communicating medical records, to seamlessly provide care beyond the office visit and improve overall health care delivery.Developed under the leadership of Steven D. Freedman MD, PHD, the Passport to TRUST program has been shown to greatly enhance physician-patient communication, improve patient satisfaction, and actively engage the patient in their care 1. "As doctors, we face many time constraints that often result in one-way communications with patients. This tool will transform the doctor-patient relationship, the focal point at which quality care, costs, health literacy and satisfaction intersect," said Dr. Freedman. "The TRUST Passport creates a comprehensive care plan of action, listing potential diagnoses, how tests or treatments will change management and a step-by-step treatment plan. For the first time, we can standardize how healthcare is practiced and effectively and efficiently manage an individual's health through a true partnership between doctor and patient. And we can help advance real healthcare reform."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV