Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. (NYSE: RNF) announced today that the Company will hold its fiscal 2012 first quarter conference call on Friday, May 11, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. PDT, during which time senior management will review the Company's financial results for the period and provide an update on the business.
Callers may listen to the live presentation, which will be followed by a question and answer segment, by dialing 800-736-7549 or 212-231-2905. An audio webcast of the call will be available at www.rentechnitrogen.com within the Investor Relations portion of the site under the Presentations section. A replay will be available by audio webcast and teleconference from 12:00 p.m. PDT on May 11 through 12:00 p.m. PDT on May 18. The replay teleconference will be available by dialing 800-633-8284 or 402-977-9140 and the reservation number 21586850.
About Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P.
Rentech Nitrogen (
was formed by Rentech, Inc. to own, operate and expand its nitrogen
fertilizer business. Rentech Nitrogen’s principal asset is a nitrogen
fertilizer facility located in East Dubuque, Illinois, owned by Rentech
Nitrogen, LLC. The facility is located in the Mid Corn Belt in the
northwestern corner of Illinois, adjacent to the Iowa and Wisconsin
state lines, and produces primarily anhydrous ammonia and urea ammonium
nitrate solution, using natural gas as its primary feedstock, for sale
to customers in the Mid Corn Belt.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV