Conmed Healthcare Management Inc. Stock Upgraded (CONM)
- CONM's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- CONM's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.04 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CONM has a quick ratio of 2.47, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- CONMED HEALTHCARE MGMT INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CONMED HEALTHCARE MGMT INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.10 versus $0.08 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.14 versus $0.10).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Providers & Services industry. The net income increased by 477.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.38 million to $2.17 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 338.56% to $1.96 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CONMED HEALTHCARE MGMT INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -94.42%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.