HiSoft To Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results On May 10, 2012
BEIJING, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- HiSoft Technology International Limited (NASDAQ: HSFT) ("HiSoft" or the "Company"), a leading China-based provider of outsourced information technology and research and development services headquartered in Dalian, China, today announced that it will report first quarter 2012 financial results ended March 31, 2012, after U.S. markets close on Thursday, May 10, 2012.
HiSoft management will hold an earnings conference call at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 10, 2012, ( 6:00 a.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on Friday, May 11, 2012). Management will discuss results and highlights of the quarter and answer questions from investors.
The dial-in numbers for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. Toll Free: +1-800-860-2442
- International Dial In: +1-412-858-4600
Additional methods to access the conference call include:
- Live Webcast Broadcast: http://www.mzcan.com/cancast/us/index.php?id=usHSFT_32&version=e
- Archived Webcast: Available on the Investor Relations section of the HiSoft website at http://www.hisoft.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV