HiSoft To Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results On May 10, 2012
BEIJING, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- HiSoft Technology International Limited (NASDAQ: HSFT) ("HiSoft" or the "Company"), a leading China-based provider of outsourced information technology and research and development services headquartered in Dalian, China, today announced that it will report first quarter 2012 financial results ended March 31, 2012, after U.S. markets close on Thursday, May 10, 2012.
HiSoft management will hold an earnings conference call at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 10, 2012, ( 6:00 a.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on Friday, May 11, 2012). Management will discuss results and highlights of the quarter and answer questions from investors.
The dial-in numbers for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. Toll Free: +1-800-860-2442
- International Dial In: +1-412-858-4600
Additional methods to access the conference call include:
- Live Webcast Broadcast: http://www.mzcan.com/cancast/us/index.php?id=usHSFT_32&version=e
- Archived Webcast: Available on the Investor Relations section of the HiSoft website at http://www.hisoft.com .
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts