HiSoft To Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results On May 10, 2012
BEIJING, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- HiSoft Technology International Limited (NASDAQ: HSFT) ("HiSoft" or the "Company"), a leading China-based provider of outsourced information technology and research and development services headquartered in Dalian, China, today announced that it will report first quarter 2012 financial results ended March 31, 2012, after U.S. markets close on Thursday, May 10, 2012.
HiSoft management will hold an earnings conference call at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 10, 2012, ( 6:00 a.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on Friday, May 11, 2012). Management will discuss results and highlights of the quarter and answer questions from investors.
The dial-in numbers for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. Toll Free: +1-800-860-2442
- International Dial In: +1-412-858-4600
Additional methods to access the conference call include:
- Live Webcast Broadcast: http://www.mzcan.com/cancast/us/index.php?id=usHSFT_32&version=e
- Archived Webcast: Available on the Investor Relations section of the HiSoft website at http://www.hisoft.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV