To help clients quickly find the patterns they need, IBM today launched The PureSystems Centre, an online enterprise application and solution showcase with more than 150 general and industry-specific applications that are optimized for IBM PureSystems.
"IBM PureSystems is a significant opportunity for our Business Partners to drive sales, deliver better solutions to complex client challenges, reduce development time and costs and grow their business," said Steve Mills, senior vice president and group executive IBM software and systems. "This is just the beginning; IBM is committed to bringing more companies into the PureSystems family, ensuring that clients no longer have to feel locked into a single suite from one application provider."
Benefits to the Entire Channel IBM PureSystems represents significant opportunity for the entire IBM Business Partner Channel:
- Systems Integrators, Resellers and Distributors: IBM PureSystems will help resellers transform their business model from being a product reseller to a solution provider and develop new consulting and implementation service offerings. Now, applications that used to take days to deploy can be rolled out in hours, for example. This quick time to value combined with the variety of Patterns of Expertise will enable rapid proof concepts for clients and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs): IBM PureSystems will create an expanded market opportunity for MSPs to provide cloud services for small to medium sized business clients. They will also be able to provide higher value services to small and medium sized business (SMB) clients moving from managing infrastructure to managing solutions, applications and workloads.
- ISVs: IBM PureSystems is designed to enable ISVs to deliver their industry leading solutions to clients faster and easier than before. The develop-once, run anywhere model for the system can offer time and costs savings by eliminating the need for Business Partners to develop multiple applications particularly for public and private cloud environments. As an open system, IBM PureSystems also protects existing ISV investments by providing the choice of developing a Patterns of Expertise or running other applications on the system.
To help address this new opportunity, IBM is providing training, marketing and technical validation support to its Business Partners. IBM Business Partners can receive technical support and training at more than 30 of IBM's Innovation Centers around the world. In the coming months, Business Partners will be able to attend workshops on selling, deploying and setting up IBM PureSystems and test their applications on the IBM PureFlex and IBM PureApplications components of the system. In addition, IBM developerWorks has launched a series of articles, videos and technical demonstrations to help developers quickly learn how to use IBM PureSystems.IBM PureSystems also protects existing ISV investments by enabling tens of thousands of current applications to run on IBM PureFlex without modification.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV