Advice For CIOs: IT Must Become 'Central Nervous System' Of The Business, Deliver Real Value Across The Modern Enterprise
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- When top IT leaders gather in New Brunswick next week, the prime topics of conversation will center on strategies for providing tangible business value to the enterprise in an era of continuous transformation.
The 2012 New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit, held April 19 at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, is a meeting of world-class IT executives, industry experts and respected thought leaders. The invitation-only event is produced by HMG Strategy, a leading global provider of innovative IT leadership, management and technology support.
"Events such as the 2012 New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit are incredibly valuable opportunities for CIOs and senior IT leaders to acquire knowledge, share experiences and meet face-to-face with top industry thought leaders," said Hunter Muller, President and CEO, HMG Strategy. "This is peer-to-peer networking at the highest level of value. And the timing is perfect because IT is leading a truly epic revolution across the global economy."
Keynote and panel topics include Navigating the Perils of Transformation; Driving Business Results through Mobility; Creating an Innovation Synapse; Leadership Strategies and Transformation; and Emerging Leadership Roles of the CIO.Keynote speakers and presenters include:
- Michael Capone, Corporate VP & CIO, Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- Peter High, Founder and President, Metis Strategy, LLC
- Jim Knight, EVP & Global CIO, Chubb & Son Insurance Company
- Adrian Kunzle, SVP, Product Development, Salesforce.com
- Brian R. Lurie, SVP & CIO, Teleflex Corporation
- Michael McKiernan, VP Business Technology, Citrix Systems
- Thomas Murphy, SVP & CIO, AmerisourceBergen
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV