Advice For CIOs: IT Must Become 'Central Nervous System' Of The Business, Deliver Real Value Across The Modern Enterprise
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- When top IT leaders gather in New Brunswick next week, the prime topics of conversation will center on strategies for providing tangible business value to the enterprise in an era of continuous transformation.
The 2012 New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit, held April 19 at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, is a meeting of world-class IT executives, industry experts and respected thought leaders. The invitation-only event is produced by HMG Strategy, a leading global provider of innovative IT leadership, management and technology support.
"Events such as the 2012 New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit are incredibly valuable opportunities for CIOs and senior IT leaders to acquire knowledge, share experiences and meet face-to-face with top industry thought leaders," said Hunter Muller, President and CEO, HMG Strategy. "This is peer-to-peer networking at the highest level of value. And the timing is perfect because IT is leading a truly epic revolution across the global economy."
Keynote and panel topics include Navigating the Perils of Transformation; Driving Business Results through Mobility; Creating an Innovation Synapse; Leadership Strategies and Transformation; and Emerging Leadership Roles of the CIO.Keynote speakers and presenters include:
- Michael Capone, Corporate VP & CIO, Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- Peter High, Founder and President, Metis Strategy, LLC
- Jim Knight, EVP & Global CIO, Chubb & Son Insurance Company
- Adrian Kunzle, SVP, Product Development, Salesforce.com
- Brian R. Lurie, SVP & CIO, Teleflex Corporation
- Michael McKiernan, VP Business Technology, Citrix Systems
- Thomas Murphy, SVP & CIO, AmerisourceBergen
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts