Vanguard Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: VHS) (the “Company”) plans to announce results for its third fiscal quarter after the market closes on Monday, April 30, 2012.
The Company will host a conference call on May 1, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time for senior management to discuss the Company’s financial and operating results. A live broadcast of this conference call can be found on the Company’s website at http://investor.vanguardhealth.com or www.earnings.com. To listen to the live call, please go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. The online replay will follow shortly after the conclusion of the call and be available for 90 days.
The Company owns and operates 28 acute care and specialty hospitals and complementary facilities and services in metropolitan Chicago, Illinois; metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona; metropolitan Detroit, Michigan; San Antonio, Texas; Harlingen and Brownsville, Texas; and Worcester and metropolitan Boston, Massachusetts. The Company’s strategy is to develop locally branded, comprehensive healthcare delivery networks in urban markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV