UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) will hold a live Internet audio webcast of its conference call to discuss second quarter earnings and other current activities at 4:00 PM ET on Thursday, April 26.
Interested parties may listen to the audio webcast both live and in replay on the Internet at http://investor.shareholder.com/ugi/events.cfm or at the company website http://www.ugicorp.com and click on Investor Relations.
A telephonic replay will be available from 7:00 PM ET on April 26 through midnight Saturday, April 28. The replay may be accessed at 1-855-859-2056, passcode 36867488 and International access 1-404-537-3406, passcode 36867488.
UGI is a distributor and marketer of energy products and services. Through subsidiaries, UGI operates natural gas and electric utilities in Pennsylvania, distributes propane both domestically and internationally, manages midstream energy and electric generation assets in Pennsylvania, and engages in energy marketing in the Mid-Atlantic region. UGI, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns 26% of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE:APU), the nation's largest retail propane distributor.Comprehensive information about UGI Corporation is available on the Internet at http://www.ugicorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV