AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU) will hold a live Internet audio webcast of its conference call to discuss second quarter earnings and other current activities at 4:00 PM ET on Thursday, April 26.
Interested parties may listen to the audio webcast both live and in replay on the Internet at http://investor.shareholder.com/ugi/apu/events.cfm or at the company website http://www.amerigas.com and click on Investor Relations.
A telephonic replay will be available from 7:00 PM ET on April 26 through midnight Saturday, April 28. The replay may be accessed at 1-855-859-2056, passcode 36867488 and International access 1-404-537-3406, passcode 36867488.
AmeriGas is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer, serving over two million customers in all 50 states from over 1,200 locations. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns approximately 26% of the Partnership. An affiliate of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. owns approximately 32% of the Partnership and the public owns approximately 42% of the Partnership.Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV