“South Carolina’s manufacturing renaissance continues to build up steam with announcements like this one from Accuride. This announcement also shows that our automotive-related sector continues to create new jobs,” said Secretary of Commerce Bobby Hitt.
“It is exciting to see that Accuride, one of our industry neighbors, is growing and prospering,” said Kershaw County Council Chairman Gene Wise. “This is the solid result of the supportive pro-business climate we enjoy in Kershaw County.”
“We are excited about today's announcement by Accuride Corporation to expand their operations in Kershaw County. More and more corporations are discovering the benefits of investing in South Carolina. We welcome these new jobs and greatly appreciate being a part of the corporate strategy and development plans of Accuride,” said Central SC Alliance Chairman Jim Apple.
The company has already begun hiring for the new positions. Anyone interested in job opportunities with the company should contact SCWorks at (803) 432-5153.About Accuride Corporation With headquarters in Evansville, Ind., USA, Accuride Corporation is a leading supplier of components to the commercial vehicle industry. The company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels, wheel-end components and assemblies, truck body and chassis parts, and other commercial vehicle components. The company’s products are marketed under its brand names, which include Accuride ®, Gunite ®, Imperial TM and Brillion TM. Accuride’s common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ACW. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.AccurideCorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV