PITTSBURGH, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mylan Inc. (Nasdaq: MYL) announced today that it will host a conference call and live webcast on Thursday, April 26, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. ET, to review the company's financial results for the first quarter 2012, which ended March 31, 2012. Mylan will release its financial results on April 26 before the market opens.
The dial-in number to access the call is 877.402.3913 or 817.382.5964 for international callers. A replay, available for approximately seven days, will be available at 800.585.8367 or 404.537.3406 for international callers with access pass code 70819215.
To access a live webcast of the call, please log on to Mylan's Web site ( www.mylan.com) at least 15 minutes before the event is to begin to register and download or install any necessary software. A replay of the webcast will be available on www.mylan.com for approximately seven days.
Mylan Inc. ranks among the leading generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world and provides products to customers in more than 150 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry's broadest and highest quality product portfolios supported by a robust product pipeline; operates one of the world's largest active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturers; and runs a specialty business focused on respiratory, allergy and psychiatric therapies. For more information about Mylan, please visit www.mylan.com. For more information about generic drugs, please visit www.ChoosingGenerics.com.SOURCE Mylan Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV