CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM: DWCH), the leading global provider of report analytics software and services, today announced that it will present the company's second quarter fiscal 2012 earnings in a conference call scheduled for Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
To access the conference call, the toll-free dial in number is (877) 407-0782. Internationally, the call may be accessed by dialing (201) 689-8567. The conference call will be broadcast live on the Internet at: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=167968. It is recommended that listeners register to participate and download any necessary audio software from the website 15 minutes prior to the scheduled call. An archived replay of the broadcast will be available for 30 days at the same location.Datawatch will issue its second quarter fiscal 2012 earnings release at approximately 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, April 26, 2012, the day of the conference call.
ABOUT DATAWATCH CORPORATION Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM: DWCH) empowers organizations to transform the massive amounts of valuable information that is trapped in static reports, PDF files, HTML and other content-rich, but difficult-to-use data sources, into a dynamic information analytics system that accelerates and improves decision-making throughout their operations. Datawatch's technology allows its more than 40,000 customers worldwide to leverage the investments they have made in reports from ERP, CRM and other custom applications into high performance analytic information at a fraction of the cost and time of traditional approaches. Datawatch is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts with offices in London, Munich, Sydney and Manila, with partners and customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. For more information, visit www.datawatch.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV