RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) announced a change in the time of its first quarter 2012 earnings conference call to accommodate scheduling conflicts. RenaissanceRe will conduct an investment community conference call on Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM ET to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of 2012, as well as the Company's outlook. RenaissanceRe will release the results following the close of market on Wednesday, May 2, 2012. The call was previously scheduled for Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 9:30 AM ET.
A live webcast of this call will be available through the Investor Information section of RenaissanceRe's website at www.renre.com. An archive of the call will be available from approximately 2:00 p.m. ET on May 3, 2012 through midnight ET on July 12, 2012.
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. is a global provider of reinsurance and insurance. The Company’s business consists of three segments: (1) Reinsurance, which includes catastrophe reinsurance, specialty reinsurance and certain property catastrophe and specialty joint ventures, (2) Lloyd’s, which includes reinsurance and insurance business written through RenaissanceRe Syndicate 1458, and (3) Insurance, which principally includes the Company’s Bermuda-based insurance operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV