Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) (“Matador” or the “Company”) announced today that it will hold its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, June 7, 2012. The Board of Directors has established the close of business on Thursday, April 26, 2012 as the record date for determining shareholders entitled to receive notice of and to vote at the 2012 Annual Meeting. Shareholders’ proposals to be considered for inclusion in the proxy materials and form of proxy relating to the 2012 Annual Meeting or concerning the nomination of a person for election as a director or the introduction of an item of business, at the 2012 Annual Meeting, must be submitted no later than Friday, April 20, 2012 to the attention of Kyle Ellis, One Lincoln Centre, 5400 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1500, Dallas, Texas 75240 and must meet the requirements of Rule 14a-8 promulgated pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or Matador’s bylaws, as applicable.
About Matador Resources Company
Matador is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States, with a particular emphasis on oil and natural gas shale plays and other unconventional resource plays. Its current operations are located primarily in the Eagle Ford shale play in South Texas and the Haynesville shale play in Northwest Louisiana and East Texas.
For more information visit Matador Resources Company on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV