TTI Hires Joe Pikas As New VP Of Pipeline Integrity & Training
HOUSTON, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Technical Toolboxes would like to announce the hiring of Joe Pikas as VP of Pipeline Integrity & Training. Mr. Pikas is filling this new position as part of Technical Toolboxes' commitment to developing new and pertinent training for the oil and gas industry. Joe will be responsible for:
- Design & Development of new industry training courses, seminars and workshops
- Support of Technical Toolboxes' strategic relationships with not-for-profit organizations including PRCI, EWI, NACE, GTI, INGAA, etc.
- Lead Technical Toolboxes consulting services focused on regulatory (facilities & pipeline) audits & corrosion control
Joe comes to TTI with more than 42 years of experience in cathodic protection, corrosion control design and implementation which includes project engineering management. He is an expert in pipeline integrity management, risk management, materials selection, cathodic protection design and testing, and pipeline internal and external corrosion control. In 2009, he was awarded the NACE Distinguished Service Award, and received an industry award in 2002 from AGA, GTI, INGAA, NACE, OPS, and PRCI International. Also, he has contributed many papers for industry trade magazines, NACE and SSPC publications and conferences.
About Technical Toolboxes
Technical Toolboxes Inc. (TTI) is a provider of integrated energy midstream software solutions, consulting services and training for engineering and technical professionals. The integrated Toolbox software products developed by TTI provide companies with engineering productivity tools for standardization and training of their engineering and technical professionals. Technical Toolboxes is also the strategic marketing partner of the Pipeline Research Council International (PRCI) and markets PRCI's technical pipeline research reports and software.www.ttoolboxes.com SOURCE Technical Toolboxes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts