TTI Hires Joe Pikas As New VP Of Pipeline Integrity & Training
HOUSTON, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Technical Toolboxes would like to announce the hiring of Joe Pikas as VP of Pipeline Integrity & Training. Mr. Pikas is filling this new position as part of Technical Toolboxes' commitment to developing new and pertinent training for the oil and gas industry. Joe will be responsible for:
- Design & Development of new industry training courses, seminars and workshops
- Support of Technical Toolboxes' strategic relationships with not-for-profit organizations including PRCI, EWI, NACE, GTI, INGAA, etc.
- Lead Technical Toolboxes consulting services focused on regulatory (facilities & pipeline) audits & corrosion control
Joe comes to TTI with more than 42 years of experience in cathodic protection, corrosion control design and implementation which includes project engineering management. He is an expert in pipeline integrity management, risk management, materials selection, cathodic protection design and testing, and pipeline internal and external corrosion control. In 2009, he was awarded the NACE Distinguished Service Award, and received an industry award in 2002 from AGA, GTI, INGAA, NACE, OPS, and PRCI International. Also, he has contributed many papers for industry trade magazines, NACE and SSPC publications and conferences.
About Technical Toolboxes
Technical Toolboxes Inc. (TTI) is a provider of integrated energy midstream software solutions, consulting services and training for engineering and technical professionals. The integrated Toolbox software products developed by TTI provide companies with engineering productivity tools for standardization and training of their engineering and technical professionals. Technical Toolboxes is also the strategic marketing partner of the Pipeline Research Council International (PRCI) and markets PRCI's technical pipeline research reports and software.www.ttoolboxes.com SOURCE Technical Toolboxes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV