NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ:NCIT) announced today that it will issue its first quarter 2012 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, May 2, 2012. Management will then discuss the results as well as operating trends and future performance expectations on a conference call beginning at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
Analysts and institutional investors may listen to the conference call by dialing (877) 477-1422 (U.S./Canada) or (973) 582-2740 (International) with pass code 42641173. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously through a link on the NCI website ( www.nciinc.com).
A replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call through May 16, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056 (U.S./Canada) or (404) 537-3406 and entering pass code 42641173.
About NCI, Inc.:NCI is a leading provider of information technology (IT) and professional services and solutions to U.S. Federal Government agencies. Our award-winning expertise encompasses areas critical to its customers’ mission objectives, including enterprise systems management; network engineering; cybersecurity and information assurance; software development and systems engineering; program management, acquisition, and lifecycle support; engineering and logistics; health IT and informatics; and training and simulation. The company is a member of the Russell 2000 and S&P Small Cap 600 indexes. Headquartered in Reston, VA, NCI has approximately 2,350 employees at more than 100 locations worldwide. For more information, visit our website at www.nciinc.com, or email email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV