To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money" Lightning Round Tuesday evening:
Suncor Energy (SU): "They need oil to continue to go up. They don't fit into what I like to own. I need a dividend."
Applied Materials (AMAT): "It yields 3% but it's not going anywhere, so I'm going to say don't buy."Monsanto (MON): "This stock has been destroyed. It's just not that bad. I would do some buying, not some selling here." Heckmann (HEK): "Do I believe in it long term? Yes. I think that stock is going to come back." Broadcom (BRCM): "This is my favorite semiconductor play. I think it's the cheapest tech stock there is and I want to buy it right here." Owens Corning (OC): "I like the housing plays. I would buy it under $31." Vivus (VVUS): "Time to ring the register. The good news is now out. " Silicon Graphics (SGI): "This stock is down way too much. I can't tell you to sell it down here." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV