BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- With the market conspicuously losing momentum in April, have investors seen the end of the 2012 rally? At this point, sources point to no.
Even though Mr. Market has been selling off right now, it's not exactly the meltdown that it seems. The S&P 500 has managed to hold above support so far, a factor that points more to a healthy pullback in the broad market than an outright selloff. Uncertainty is still high right now -- so it pays to be tactical with your portfolio in April.
With trading conditions still looking murky, relative strength is still one of the best tools we have to identify stocks that are likely to beat the market this year. So how does it work?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV