"We would be buyers ahead of a resumption of 2G orders and normalization of the handset segment with 3G ramps into mid-year," Sterne Agee analysts wrote in a March 5 report. "We believe 3G should ramp nicely for RFMD in F13E with a solid ramp in 3G with new Samsung-QCOM design wins."Shares of RF Micro hit a 52-week low of $4.35. The stock's 52-week high of $7.89 was set on Oct. 27. RF Micro's forward P/E is 15.23; the average for semiconductors is 15.54. For comparison, Fairchild Semiconductor (FCS) has a lower forward P/E of 11.31. Analysts were divided on RF Micro with eight giving the stock a buy rating, another eight rating the stock a hold and three analysts giving the stock a sell rating. TheStreet Ratings gives RF Micro a C+ grade and hold rating. The stock has fallen 19.07% year to date.
SkyWest "We recently lowered our 2012 and 2013 forecasts to reflect increasing cost pressures that currently besiege SkyWest," Deutsche Bank analysts wrote in a Feb. 17 report. "We are maintaining those forecasts - our 2012 and 2013 EPS estimates are $0.75 (vs. consensus of $0.65) and $1.30 (vs. consensus of $1.21), respectively. Our March Q 2012 forecast is a loss per share of $0.15 (vs. the consensus loss of $0.06)." Shares of SkyWest hit a 52-week low of $10.13. The stock's 52-week high of $16.92 was set on May 4. SkyWest's forward P/E is 9.28; the average for airlines is 6.57. For comparison, Delta Air Lines (DAL) has a lower forward P/E of 3.88. Analysts were split on SkyWest with four rating it hold, another four giving the stock a sell rating and one rating the stock buy. TheStreet Ratings gives SkyWest a C grade and hold rating. The stock has fallen 16.52% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV