NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Penn Virginia Resource Partners LP rose 12.1 percent to $25.07.
Supervalu Inc. rose 10.2 percent to $5.86.
Comstock Resources Inc. rose 7.1 percent to $15.92.InterOil Corp. rose 4.3 percent to $54.63. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 3.5 percent to $6.49. Calix Inc. rose 3.1 percent to $7.60. Taro Pharm Inds Ltd. rose 2.6 percent to $44.84. Cohen & Steers Inc. rose 2.3 percent to $34.04. Zep Inc. rose 2.2 percent to $14.63. Babson Participation Investors rose 2.2 percent to $15.38.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV