Rick's Cabaret (RICK), through its subsidiaries, owns and/or operates a total of 21 adult nightclubs that offer live adult entertainment, restaurant and bar operations. This stock is trading up 4.2% at $9.71 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $9.39-$9.7952-Week Range: $6.06-$11.05 Volume: 60,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 50,403 >>7 Hot Stocks on Traders' Radars Shares of RICK are surging today after the company said its nightclub sales rose to $25 million in the quarter ended March 31, 2012, a 17.9% increase over the $21.2 million registered in the same period in 2011. From a technical perspective, RICK has started to bounce right off its 50-day moving average of $9.43 today with above average volume. This move has also started to trigger a near-term breakout trade now that the stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $9.55. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in RICK as long as it's trending above $9.55 and it closes near its daily highs with strong volume. If we get that action, look for RICK to make a run at $10.25 to $10.50 or higher in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV