SAN FRANCISCO, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reaffirming its commitment to embrace the best choice for customers with an open partner and developer ecosystem, SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced agreements with Adobe, Appcelerator and Sencha to provide users with an open mobile apps development framework for efficiently and cost-effectively developing on the company's market-leading mobile platform. Today's announcement was made at a press conference held this morning in San Francisco.
"We are seeing rapid innovation in the mobile market, especially in application development environments, frameworks and methodologies," said Stephen Drake, program vice president, Mobility and Telecom, IDC. "It is critical for enterprise mobile applications platforms to support popular mobile application development environments and leverage the skills of millions of mobile apps developers using these environments. This approach will provide buyers of these enterprise mobile application platforms with the flexibility required to implement a best-fit mobile strategy and future proof their investment."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV