SAN FRANCISCO, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reaffirming its commitment to embrace the best choice for customers with an open partner and developer ecosystem, SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced agreements with Adobe, Appcelerator and Sencha to provide users with an open mobile apps development framework for efficiently and cost-effectively developing on the company's market-leading mobile platform. Today's announcement was made at a press conference held this morning in San Francisco.
"We are seeing rapid innovation in the mobile market, especially in application development environments, frameworks and methodologies," said Stephen Drake, program vice president, Mobility and Telecom, IDC. "It is critical for enterprise mobile applications platforms to support popular mobile application development environments and leverage the skills of millions of mobile apps developers using these environments. This approach will provide buyers of these enterprise mobile application platforms with the flexibility required to implement a best-fit mobile strategy and future proof their investment."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV