MicroVision (MVIS) develops high-resolution miniature laser display and imaging engines based upon its PicoP display engine technology. This stock is trading up 8.5% to $2.79 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.72-$3.0852-Week Range: $2.28-$13.76 Volume: 404,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 251,647 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Poised to Move Higher Shares of MVIS are ripping higher today after the company said it signed a definitive agreement with Pioneer Corporation to manufacture, distribute, license and supply MicroVision's HD PicoP Gen2 display engine technology using direct green lasers. From a technical perspective, MVIS is ripping notably higher today on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once MVIS takes out $3.08 with high-volume. At last check, volume is strong today and MVIS has hit a daily high of $3.08, but has since then pulled back to around $2.80. Traders should now consider long-biased trades if MVIS can close near or above $3.08 with volume. If we get that action soon, look for MVIS to make a run at its 50-day moving average of $3.38 or possibly much higher. I would avoid long trades in MVIS if the stock closes near or below today's low of $2.72. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV