DENVER, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- QEP Resources, Inc. (NYSE: QEP) today announced that it will host a teleconference and webcast to discuss first quarter 2012 results beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET ( 9:00 a.m. MT) on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. QEP will issue a combined 1st quarter 2012 financial and operations press release Tuesday, April 24, 2012 after the market closes.
The conference call can be heard live through a link on the QEP Resources website, www.qepres.com. A replay of the teleconference will be available on the website and a telephone audio replay will be available from April 25 to May 9, by calling (855) 859-2056 domestically or (404) 537-3406 internationally, then entering conference ID # 69987602.
About QEP Resources, Inc.QEP Resources is a leading independent natural gas and oil exploration and production company with operations focused in the Rocky Mountain and Midcontinent regions of the United States. The company also gathers and processes natural gas. The company is headquartered in Denver, CO. For more information, visit the QEP Resources website at: www.qepres.com . SOURCE QEP Resources, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV