NEW YORK, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of X-Rite, Incorporated ("X-Rite" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:XRIT) breached its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in agreeing to sell X-Rite to Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR).
Under the terms of the agreement, X-Rite shareholders will receive $5.55 in cash for each share they own. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to X-Rite shareholders and the process by which the X-Rite Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as an X-Rite stockholder, with no obligation or cost to you, please contact Joseph R. Seidman, Jr. at:(877) 779-1414or firstname.lastname@example.org. Bernstein Liebhard has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal's "Plaintiffs' Hot List" in each of the last nine years. Bernstein Liebhard LLP10 East 40th Street New York, New York 10016(877) 779-1414 www.bernlieb.com ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2012 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (212) 779-1414. The lawyer responsible for this advertisement in the State of Connecticut is Michael S. Bigin. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. SOURCE Bernstein Liebhard LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV