Seattle Mariners, Centerplate, Chef Ethan Stowell Bring Exciting New Food Concepts To Safeco Field
SEATTLE, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Seattle Mariners hospitality partner, Centerplate, the largest hospitality partner to North America's premier sports stadiums, convention centers and entertainment venues, is once again collaborating with noted Seattle Chef Ethan Stowell to bring exciting, fresh and local food concepts to Safeco Field.
New to the ballpark for 2012, Chef Stowell has created several new selections that include grass-fed BBQ brisket and pulled pork sandwiches, Italian sausage and bratwurst, an updated "anti-fast-food" burger and an Oyster Po' Boy, all using locally sourced ingredients.
Ethan Stowell concepts:
Holy Smoke BBQ (located at Sections 105, 119, 313)
- BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich – In-house smoked Painted Hills beef brisket, apple jalapeno coleslaw, whiskey cola BBQ sauce on a Mario's sweet potato bun.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich – In-house smoked Carlton Farms pork butt, apple jalapeno coleslaw, whiskey cola BBQ sauce on a Mario's sweet potato bun.
- Italian Sausage – Carlton Farms Italian sausage from Uli's Sausage, grilled onions, banana peppers, on a Pioneer bun.
- Cheddar Bratwurst – Carlton Farms cheddar bratwurst, Sagelands Washington Riesling sauerkraut, on a Pioneer bun.
- Northwest Grass-Fed Beef Company Burger, shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced tomato, burger sauce, on a potato bun.
- Northwest Grass-Fed Beef Company Cheeseburger, American cheese, shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced tomato, burger sauce, on a potato bun.
- Oyster Po' Boy – Fried Taylor Farms oysters, butter lettuce, sliced tomato, spicy remoulade, on a Pioneer bun.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts