New LodgeNet Broadband Solution Meets Hoteliers' Emerging Needs For Expanded Control, Flexibility And Reporting
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: LNET), the leading provider of interactive media and connectivity services to hospitality and healthcare businesses and the consumers they serve, is meeting the increased needs of hoteliers and the higher expectations of bandwidth hungry guests through a new solution based on the award-winning FREEDOM Internet software from DOCOMO Intertouch.
Steve Pofahl, Senior Vice President/General Manager of LodgeNet Broadband, said the company's new solution has been designed to help hotels optimize their economics and guest satisfaction as they serve today's multiple-device travelers. "A few years ago, guests just wanted to get online with their laptops; but now they're traveling with not just laptops, but smartphones and tablets – and they're using them all during the stay," Pofahl said. "With more users and more devices out there than ever, it is critical that our hotel partners have the resources to manage their bandwidth and price their connectivity services as they see fit."
For today's constantly connected travelers, the LodgeNet Broadband solution can enhance their hotel experience by:
- Supporting all of the most common mobile devices including Android ™, iPhone®, BlackBerry®, Windows® Mobile and Symbian ™ smartphones as well as tablet devices;
- Allowing them to easily switch between their laptop, smartphone and tablet – as often as they want and anywhere on the property – with no extra charges; and,
- Optimizing content for mobile device screens.
- Robust bandwidth management, empowering hoteliers to support a tiered pricing structure (for example, a baseline level of connectivity for free with pay-for-use options that escalate in price based on the bandwidth used), while limiting the bandwidth consumed by any single user;
- LodgeNet SOLVE, the company's new Web-based portal that provides real-time updates and aggregate reporting on vital metrics such as guest usage, bandwidth consumption and device uptime;
- Hotel-level branding and customization of the guest portal through color scheme, font style, welcome messaging and more;
- Access to LodgeNet's complete North American service and support organization that includes 24/7 network operations center (NOC) monitoring with remote diagnostics and resolution, a 225-technician field service network and dedicated toll-free helplines for hotel guests and staff; and,
- Special pricing when bundling LodgeNet Broadband and LodgeNet Media services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV