Constant Contact®, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTCT) is making its event management product even more effective with new features designed to enhance customization options, drive more mobile-friendly event experiences, and increase the reach of promotional efforts for small business and nonprofits hosting events.
Constant Contact’s event product was built to help small organizations hold successful events with an affordable, easy-to-use, and professional-looking online event marketing and management service. The new features include:
- Custom Themes: In addition to using one of more than 140 pre-created event templates, customers can now create their own custom template for their event invitation, registration page, and home page, including background and foreground colors, header color, button, text color and type of font. Custom Themes makes it easy for an organization to match their brand to all event communications so they are easily recognizable and consistent with other marketing materials.
- Mobile Friendly Registration: Building on the mobile event check-in application released last year, Constant Contact has created a full mobile experience for those invited to attend events. Those invited to attend events can now register, submit payment, and check-in to events directly from their mobile phones.
- Event Directory Integrations: With a simple check of a box in the product, Constant Contact customers can add their events into popular event directories SocialVents and Events in America, further extending the reach of their organization’s promotional efforts.
“Events offer a fantastic opportunity for small businesses and nonprofits to create powerful engagement moments with their key constituencies,” said Christopher M. Litster, vice president and general manager, Event Marketing, at Constant Contact. “Before they can have those experiences, they have to get attendees through the door. As a host, it is critical to make yourself standout from the crowd and the new features added to Constant Contact’s event management tool were created to empower event hosts to do just that.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV