Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV), an Internet marketing and technology company specializing in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites, today announced it will host a conference call to discuss strategy and positioning.
The Company will host the conference call on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The below Dial-In numbers replace the Dial-In numbers previously announced in the Company’s press release dated March 29, 2012.
Conference Call Details:Date: Wednesday, April 18th, 2012Time: 4:30 p.m. EasternParticipant Dial-In: (877) 941-2068International Dial-In: (480) 629-9712Live Webcast: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=100373
In addition, the call will be webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.inuvo.com, where it will also be archived for 45 days.It is recommended that participants dial in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the 4:30 p.m. Eastern call. A telephonic replay of the conference call may be accessed approximately three hours after the call through Wednesday, May 2, 2012. To access the replay, please dial (877) 870-5176 for domestic callers or (858) 384-5517 for international callers. At the system prompt, enter pass code 4530483. About Inuvo, Inc. Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV), is an Internet marketing and technology company specialized in marketing browser-based consumer applications, managing networks of website publishers and operating specialty websites. To learn more about Inuvo, please visit www.inuvo.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV