OAKLAND, Calif., April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Removing grease build-up is time intensive, arduous and is one of the biggest issues facing restaurant owners and kitchen managers. Grease formation is unavoidable yet the smallest grease mess can increase the risk of fire or create slippery floors for employees. In fact, slips and falls are the No. 1 accident in the foodservice industry, accounting for 57 percent of all general liability claims.
Introducing Clorox Commercial Solutions ® Clorox ® Professional Cleaners & Degreasers – a breakthrough line of commercial degreasers harnessing scientific innovation to break free from the way grease has been cleaned in the past, and from the competition. The new Clorox degreasing products utilize unique technology to remove heavy-duty, grease-related soils found in various foodservice operations, from commercial kitchens in restaurants and hotels, to cafeterias in schools, universities and offices.
"With our new portfolio of cleaners and degreasers, we're offering restaurant and foodservice professionals a uniquely different degreasing solution that eliminates the problem and stress of grease build-up in their kitchens," said Lynda Lurie, marketing manager, Clorox Professional Products Company. "Clorox Cleaners & Degreasers offer the foodservice industry peace of mind that proper cleaning and degreasing can occur on stoves, fryers and tile floor surfaces to help reduce the risk of slips and falls."The product portfolio includes:
- Clorox ® Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser Spray (32 oz.): Dissolves tough, baked-on grease found on ovens, stoves, countertops and leaves stainless steel shiny and streak-free.
- Clorox ® Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser Concentrate (128 oz.): Quickly removes stubborn grease with less effort. The economical concentrate delivers streak-free cleaning while removing grease and can be diluted into a spray bottle or bucket.
- Clorox ® Professional Floor Cleaner & Degreaser Concentrate (128 oz.): Designed to remove and lift slippery grease from quarry tile and grout to help improve employee safety. No rinse is required and the product leaves no stickiness or residue on porous tile. The light, pleasant scent is ideal for use around customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV