HOUSTON, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rowan Companies, Inc. ("Rowan" or the "Company") (NYSE: RDC) plans to report earnings for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, before the open of the financial markets in the United States. Following the earnings report, the Company will conduct a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time to discuss its operating results. Interested parties can listen to the conference call by telephone or over the internet.
Individuals who wish to participate on the conference call by telephone should dial-in approximately five to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time, using one of the numbers provided.
877-869-3847 (U.S. and Canada)201-689-8261 (International) In addition, the conference call will be simulcast through a listen-only broadcast over the internet and can be accessed by logging on at the Company's website at www.rowancompanies.com. You should connect to the Company's website at least 15 minutes prior to the conference call to register, download and install any necessary software. A replay will be available through the internet and can be accessed at the Company's website. Rowan Companies, Inc. is a major provider of international and domestic offshore contract drilling services with a leading position in high-specification jack-up rigs. The Company's fleet of 31 jack-up rigs is located worldwide, including the Middle East, the North Sea, Trinidad, Southeast Asia and the Gulf of Mexico. Rowan recently announced plans to enter the ultra-deepwater market with three high-specification drillships expected to be delivered starting in late 2013. Rowan's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "RDC". For more information on Rowan, please visit www.rowancompanies.com. SOURCE Rowan Companies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV