BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated workforce management and optimization solutions, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday , May 2 , 2012, during pre-market hours.
ClickSoftware will host a conference call and live webcast on the same day, at 9:00 a.m. ET . The earnings release will be available on the Company's website at http://www.clicksoftware.com prior to the call.
Please call the following dial-in numbers to participate in the call: United States 1- 888 - 668 - 9141 (International + 972-3-918-06 09). This call will be webcast live on ClickSoftware's website at http://ir.clicksoftware.com. Please allow 10 minutes prior to the call to visit this site to download and install any necessary audio software.Following the conclusion of the call, a replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website. Alternatively, a telephone replay of the call will be available until May 9, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET, and may be accessed by dialing: United States 1-888- 326-9310 (International + 972-3-925-59 0 0). A bout ClickSoftware ClickSoftware is the leading provider of automated workforce management and optimization solutions for every size of service business. Our portfolio of solutions, available on demand and on premise, create business value through higher levels of productivity, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency. Our patented concept of 'continuous planning and scheduling' incorporates customer demand forecasting, long and short term capacity planning, shift planning, real-time scheduling, mobility and location-based services, as well as on-going communication with the consumer on the expected arrival time of the service resource.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV