Card Compliant Names Becky S. Shulman CFO And COO
KANSAS CITY, Mo., April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Card Compliant today announced the hiring of Becky Shulman as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer. Ms. Shulman will lead Card Compliant's finance, accounting, operations and investor relations initiatives.
Ms. Shulman returns to Kansas City after recently serving as Managing Director and Deputy Chief Financial Officer for LPL Financial, the country's largest independent broker-dealer. Prior to LPL, Ms. Shulman was at H&R Block for ten years, serving as Chief Financial Officer from 2007-2010. Her 23 years of experience in financial services also includes the management of a $30+ billion investment portfolio while Chief Investment Officer for U.S. Central. Becky holds an MBA from the University of Illinois and currently serves on the Board of Directors of H&R Block Bank.
"We are thrilled to have Becky at Card Compliant. Her expertise and successes are a perfect fit in support of our growth initiatives. I look forward to her leadership," said Wayne Chatham, CEO of Card Compliant.
About Card CompliantCard Compliant, a technology provider based in Kansas City, is a compliance specialty company serving the prepaid access and prepaid card industries. It addresses niche subjects, providing technology-supported solutions to the regulatory, legal and accounting challenges encountered in card programs. It engineers compliance at the design, implementation, and operational phases of a card program to enhance program value and reduce noncompliance risk. Solutions combine patent-pending technologies and business methods implementing compliance on a per card basis. To learn more about Card Compliant, please visit www.cardcompliant.com or contact Justin Shaw at 913.787.7610. SOURCE Card Compliant
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV