About N3L Optics
N3L Optics (Newton's 3 Laws of Motion) is a new and revolutionary sunglass store committed to carrying the world's best assortment of sport performance optics. Designed specifically for the athlete and outdoor enthusiast, N3L Optics' innovative retail technology and highly trained associates will forever change the way performance eyewear is discovered, ensuring that you will always find the right frame and lens to enhance your active lifestyle. N3L Optics stores are located in Phoenix and Tucson Ariz.; Mission Viejo and San Mateo, Calif.; Broomfield and Denver, Colo.; Orlando, Fla.; Dallas and El Paso, Texas, and Salt Lake City, Utah, with a new store slated to open in Boulder, Colo., in summer 2012.
For more information, visit www.N3LOptics.com. N3L Optics is an Oakley company. Oakley is a subsidiary of Luxottica Group (NYSE: LUX; MTA: LUX), a Milan, Italy-based global leader in premium fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Additional information is available at www.Oakley.com and www.Luxottica.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV